Friday, January 6, 2012

Ciao, Sunshine vs. Rain

As I was driving to work this morning the sun came up and was shining on the tops of the buildings and it cast a beautiful glow on the mountains, it has been a really hard week and this sign helped me realize that no matter how gray and dark things feel the sun will come out again.  The icy feeling of evil will fade and the warmth of God will beat upon your face. If you don’t know sadness how we can ever know what happiness feels like?  I sat in my car and thought about the good things that did come out of this week; I got to spend some real quality time with my son Anthony, I was reminded of the strength of the love, of my husband and the power of family and friends, that they there to support you, that you can never appreciate their importance, until you really need them, and I also got to spend some time with some good friends and share some tears and laughter. I was also reminded this week that there’s a time in a parent’s life when all you can give is a hug, love, prayers and support, the rest is left to God. Your children have their own path and dreams to follow, to watch them struggle is the worst thing in the world, while knowing that you love them more than life itself, you can only sit back and watch and when they fall and each time they fall, be there to help them up.  I may not be a millionaire (or even a thousandaire, if there is one) but my husband, my sons, my family and my friends make me one of the richest women on earth.  I love you all and would be nothing without you.
Next week I am going to try to focus on my new travel career, I have a website to finish creating, training to complete with the travel institute, my 2nd newsletter will come out and hopefully you will hear about my first booking.
Thank you all for reading my thoughts each week I hope they touch something inside you.  Please share my blog with your friends, post comments so I will know I’m not alone out here and please follow my blog to get notice of my updates.
May you have just enough rain in your life, so that you appreciate the sunshine.
Ciao, God Bless
Happy and Safe Travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment