Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is in the air and reaching my goals

Well I guess it doesn’t matter how young or old you are, whether you are single or in a relationship, it’s the time of year for love.  It doesn’t necessarily mean romance; you can celebrate the never ending love for family and friends.  I hope that while you are reading this you think of someone that makes your heart smile, it might be your children, your parents, your siblings, your spouse. It might be a new romance, a new friend or a long lost love, no matter whom it is I hope that your heart is smiling right now.  Happy Valentine’s Day
Good news, I have booked a couple more trips, so slowly but surely my new career is building.  I know it’s not as quick as I would like, but to think in 4 months, I’ve started a business, GLK Dream Travel and Events, created a website, started a social marketing campaign on Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter and whatever other venues I  can find, taken numerous travel and marketing courses, started a blog, created a client base, started a newsletter, and  started arraigning a group cruise for family and friends in 2013, (who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks).  I also did all this while working a full time job, handling my empty nest syndrome (not doing that to well), being a wife a mother and continuing to spend some time taking care of myself.   A few posts ago I talked about goals; I continue to strive to reach my goals and looking back at what I have accomplished in such a short time, it gives me hope that I will. Someday I hope to be able to have a goal reaching party and you will all be invited.  I hope that this gives you a desire or a passion to reach for something you may have felt was out of reach.  Remember if I can do this at 51, anyone at any age can accomplish anything they set out to do.
All my love to you, please remember to share my blog with your family and friends, and definitely feel free to comment or leave me a question, I need to know that someone is reading, enjoy and maybe getting inspired.
God Bless
Happy and safe travels

No comments:

Post a Comment