Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's almost time. AROUND THE WORLD here I come.


Around the world….I still can't believe it. I guess I am ready for this once in a lifetime adventure, and I hope that each of you can feel the excitement building.  Everything is finalized, we have our travel information, our shots our complete and our suitcases are almost packed.  I am excited, nervous and anxious all rolled up into one.  I have learned a lot about preparing for a trip like this.  I have learned about shots, safety precautions, food, currency, Visa’s and Country entry and exit fees.  I can only imagine how much more I will learn while I am actually on this trip.  I am hoping to be able to write a little about each day’s happenings every evening.  So watch for updates and pictures.  I will be starting in Auckland, New Zealand on Tuesday evening. 

So wish me luck, and may you all stay healthy and safe while I am gone. 
God Bless
Happy and Safe Travels

No comments:

Post a Comment