Saturday, December 24, 2011

Buon Natale. Merry Christmas

This week has been a very busy week, the Christmas spirit has finally entered my heart. We finished our shopping (all in one day) and had a wonderful evening with my husband then as I baked dozens of cookies my husband wrapped all the packages. I was very relieved to hear that my son received all his packages, decorations and cookies that we sent him so he can feel a little bit of home.  My son, Nick and his girl Sarah came into town early and it’s amazing how the atmosphere of the house changed, the sound of your children in the house no matter what age is a wonderful thing. So now as we are at the eve of our Lord’s birth.  All the baking is done, gifts are purchased and wrapped, family is gathering and we are feeling a sense of peace.  I prep for our big dinner and I pray that today all the people that are alone this weekend can find somewhere to feel welcome.  I thank the people that have offered my son a place at their table and I ask each of you to set an extra place at your tables, invite that person that might be alone into your home or leave it empty and invite the Lord to sit down. May you all have a blessed weekend, a joyous Christmas be surrounded by friends and family and May all your Christmas wishes be granted.  God Bless and Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment