Friday, December 16, 2011

Grazie Dio e Venerdi. questa settimana la sua umiltà e l'apprezzamento - Thank God it’s Friday. This week it’s Humility and Appreciation

 Okay last week I gave myself a pity party, Thank you all for attending, but it’s over.  I think my hormones were a little out of whack, You know that damn menopause sometimes takes over, but this week is better, as I looked back, I shake my head and say to myself, WAKE UP, IT’S CHRISTMAS, you have your health and your family and such wonderful friends, so every once in a while Life slaps you in the face, at the time I probably needed it. This week life taught me a little bit about Humility and Appreciation, being the outsider looking in.  I won’t go into all the details, but I have never felt like such an outcast.  It made me so angry but it opened my eyes to how other people must feel when they don’t feel included in anything, a family, a team, a group of friends, it’s a feeling I never what to feel again and it made me really appreciate the fact the I’m part of an amazing family, I have wonderful friends and my social networking peers have made me feel like I’m worth something. So this week if you see someone that may need someone to smile at them, or you can tell they need a hug or just looks like they are lost, please say hello, reach out your hand or just smile and say have a nice day, it won’t cost you anything and it may mean a world of difference to that person.  Enough preaching!
My new career venture is doing well.  I’m still filling my old brain with lots of information and I’m making lots of quotes. I am still waiting to book my first trip, (so if anyone has any firm plans, let me know).  I still have to tell myself to be patient it hasn’t even been 2 months and I’ve got a lot of people supporting me.  So I’m happy with the progress and I know with time, I will be successful. 
The Angel of Abundance is near, I can feel her and I’m ready to receive her gifts, also when she shows up I will send her to you. 
I have also started to prepare for Christmas, for those of you that don’t know the Italian’s special dinner is Christmas Eve, The Night of the Seven Fishes. Here is a link to learn more about the seven fishes. http://italiansrus.com/articles/7fishes.htm.  It’s my favorite meal of the year, to eat and prepare and this year I will be serving about 15 or so people.  A trip to Valente’s (an Italian Deli) made me a little more excited as I purchased by Smelts and Calamari and started getting the menu together.  I have also mailed my Christmas Cards and started shopping.  So that little voice that I spoke about last week is getting louder, not screaming yet, but getting louder. 
I hope that as you prepare for whatever Holiday traditions you have, that you feel the warmth of the season in your heart and that next week you won’t be so rushed that you can’t take time for yourself, take a step back, take a deep breath and enjoy each moment and know that I appreciate each and every one of you.  Oh, P.S.  I lost 3 more pounds, I’m back on track.
Love you, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment