Friday, October 14, 2011

At a snails pace

Ciao, Settimana tre, Hi Week 3
First, thank you to all who have been reading my story.  Week 3 has been very uninteresting.  My husband was away all week, I spent time working out.  Started to tracking my calories again, and created a new workout plan, worked out 3 days this week, so the ”get in shape plan” is on track.  I’m also spending time on my Italian, “mi chiami Gina, Io sono di Denver, io sono e una segretaria, io hai cinquantuno anni” Spelling might not be exactly correct (I can’t spell in English either), but it’s progress. This online learning website for lanugaes is really good.  I'm only using the free part it is http://www.busuu.com/, I'm really enjoying it.   I’m patiently awaiting the start of my new career.  I keep trying to remember that everything takes time and anything worthwhile is worth waiting for.  I did find an online site to learn geography www.ilike2learn.com/ilike2learn/geography.asp and it made me realize I haven’t got a clue. Okay maybe it’s not that bad.  I know where some places are, but had no idea that there where so many islands in the Caribbean.  I have spending at least a half-hour a day learning and trying to remember where things are, so when someone says “I would like to go to the Dominican Republic” my only response won’t be “Me Too.”  I can actually say oh yes that’s in the Caribbean and there are a lot of place in that area to visit.  My growing as a couple was a little stifled this week since I was alone all week, but have planned a very nice romantic dinner for two when he comes home tonight.  Kinda like that special date where you finally cook for your honey, at least I don’t have to worry about whether he’ll like my cooking because he’s been eating it for 28 years. (He says that’s one of the reasons he married me.)  Well, hopefully I will have more to talk about next week.  Let me know if you have any good travel sites for me to visit. Don’t forget to click on the button to follow me, and leave comments, as I said in the beginning I don’t like talking to myself.    Love and blessings to you all have a great weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment