Friday, October 7, 2011

Slow Going

Benvenuto.  Welcome.
Week 2 into my new life journey and I’ve learned that patience is not a virtue of mine. As I said last time I need instant gratification, so this slow process is driving me crazy. First update as to my fitness trek, I’m back to working out at least three times a week.  I now hate mornings more than ever because that is the only time I have to work out, and I like my sleep, 10 lbs. and a few more inches to go, then I can celebrate.  I have made some baby steps toward my travel agent career. I created an LLC.  (Yes I now am registered with State of Colorado).   I have continued to teach myself the beautiful language of Italy. Slow going but I guess an old dog can learn new tricks.  I just hope that someday this journey will lead me to Italy where I can utilize this new skill.  Hopefully, next week I will start training on actual travel agent education.  I did put a contact list together.  It’s amazing when you begin to look at all your friends, family and acquaintances, how fast the numbers add up.   Yes, some of you will get information from me either through email, mail or of course that wonderful social network.  Now now please don’t roll your eyes, as I’m sure (or at least hope) you will all want to know when and how to contact me as I create my new career.  I have started to “follow” and “like” all kinds of travel pages so that I can be very informed.  Didn’t know you could actually spend hours reading blogs and Facebook pages.  I know a few of you have asked me about scheduling some travel for you already and I’m so excited to start.  I should have some answers for you next week.   I would love to hear some comments from you all. Please let me know about  trips you have taken, (good or bad), questions you may have as to what a travel agent has to offer, as I know most of you use online travel sites,  some words of encouragement,  or share links and websites with me. As you see my goal is to be one hell of a kick ass travel agent.  Oh if you know Italian I would love to practice so please feel free to comment in Italian.  Well I guess that’s it for this week.  Please follow me, share my posts, as I love to make new friends.  May God keep you all well, happy and may love fill your lives each day.   Grazie e arrivederci.

1 comment:

  1. Nice update Aunt Gina. I am glad you got the LLC complete. I could share with you some of the travel info that Todd and I have been on. We have stayed in some very nice places and been able to do a bit of the "touristy" things too. Another great resource would be Kirsten as she has done a great deal of world traveling and can share the ins and outs of that. Good Luck and love to you.

    ReplyDelete