Friday, October 21, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Ciao, spero che siano tutti bene.  Hi, hope you are all well.
Week 4 and I am now officially a Travel Consultant for Frosch.  Busy, Busy, Busy, there is so much to learn and I am so excited.  I feel like a kid again on the first day of school.  I have already started to look into trips, so thank you to those of you that have already been asking me to look things up for you.  I am very happy to be working with Lisa who is such an expert in this field and such a wonderful mentor; I need to thank her for taking this newcomer under her wing.  So much is happening, I signed a year contract with Frosch, I hope the relationship last a lot longer than that.  They don’t realize how passionate I am about making this work.  I think (at least I hope) I will surprise them. I met the Royal Caribbean Representative, what a nice lady, I have finished 4 classes with Royal Caribbean, didn’t know there was so much to learn about cruising and that is only 1 cruise line.  Thank God for the internet, I don’t know if I would have the ability to sit in an actual class for any length of time at this age, as young as I feel, I am 51, but come to think of it, I didn’t like sitting in a class for an hour when I was 16.  So it’s nice to be able to get up get that pop (diet Coke), stretch and rest these old eyes.  
Okay to fill you in on how my dinner with my husband went.  It was wonderful, picked him up from the airport, came home where I had a couple of bottles of wine chilling and had Salmon with a lobster stuffing waiting.  It is nice to be just a couple and exciting to try and reignite that little spark that we felt when we were first in love.    If anyone has any inexpensive but romantic ideas let me know, would love to try something new (but remember we are in our 50’s and it needs to be legal, I have grown children that probably don’t want to bail us out of jail). 
Health wise, worked out every day this week, YEAH for me.  Lost a couple of pounds, been taking some really good vitamins, and tried a new thing called twist 2Go by Nutrilite, (that my son sells), you put it in a bottle of water and it is mango flavored and gives you all the nutrients of 2 serving of fruits and vegetables.  It was really good,  he has one for energy to I think I might need to try, because it looks like I’ve got some really busy days ahead of me. 
So that’s it for now.  Please remember to follow my blog, comment, and share with your friends, as I said before I really don’t want to be talking to myself, people already think I’m a little nuts.
 A presto, (see you soon)
God Bless and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment