Friday, November 11, 2011

What a week!!!!

You know how sometimes we have all these great plans and then in a flash everything goes haywire.  I know there’s a saying that says “people make plans and God laughs”.  Well I heard him giggle this week. I had such big plans for this past week.  My husband was going to be out of town. I could get up every morning and exercises spend the evenings on my travel classes.  Start setting up a client base all perfectly great ideas but what I didn’t know was I was going to end up in a hospital bed for 4 days.  Yep that’s right, in a hospital bed full of drugs unable to do any of it.  It did give me time to take a step back and hear my guardian angels say stop, rest, your plans and dreams are not going to happen overnight,  think about your next steps, don’t get stressed over the small stuff, keep focused and look at the big picture.  So I took a deep breath listened to the doctors, rested and now have a refreshed game plan.  I am continuing with my travel training. I am trying to soak up every bit of information available to me.  I am going to continue to eat right and exercise, because I think if I wasn’t is such good shape; I would have been in the hospital longer than 4 days.  I am just going to slow down and not expect everything to happen right away. I am going to take my time, and get it right, build my business baby step by baby step, if you rush to the top of the mountain you might step on the wildflowers below you.   So, am going to watch for every flower and rock, push the rocks out of the way and enjoy the beauty of all the flowers.  I wrote a letter today to all my family and friends announcing my new career and asking for their support.  This was very hard but a step that I possibly would have overlooked, if I didn’t slow down.  I don’t usually ask for help so writing this letter was very hard a big rock that I had to get over before I could see the flowers on the other side.  So if some of you receive this letter from me, please remember as excited as I am to tell everyone about my new endeavor, it’s hard to put yourself out there and ask for support.  Well I’m keeping it short this week.  If your week has not gone particularly the way you wanted it to, say to yourself. This is the way God wanted it to be and refocus.  Push away all the rocks in your way and don’t step on the flowers, as they are the things that keep you enjoying the journey. 
Don’t forget to send me your comments, click to follow me so I know I’m not talking to myself.
See you next week.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment