Friday, November 4, 2011

New revelation

Consistenza,  Consistency
Ciao, come stai. Hi how are you.
Well I’ve learned a very big lesson this week.  Consistency, I never realized how important one word could be in someone’s life.   Everything from your exercise plan to your business, consistency is the key.  I was beginning to see a few pounds creep back up and asked myself what was different and it was consistency, I was not being consistent in my eating habits or my exercising like I was when I was losing my weight.  Got back into the routine and presto my weight came back off.  Consistency, in starting and maintaining a business venture is crucial.  Being consistent with your communications with everyone, emails, newsletters (which you will start seeing), snail mail, social networks, phone calls, even when you feel like you’re being a pest, is the only way to grow and maintain your clients.  Consistency, providing that consistent customer service that is desired and never slacking, is the only way to keep the clients you have.  Learning new things, such as my training to be an a travel consultant or my learning a new language, consistency it’s what keeps the information in the front of your mind, (even and old one like mine), and finally Consistency in saying I love you to everyone that matters, especially your partner, they need to know they’re not taken for granted, that they are precious to you, no matter what else is going on in your life.    So that was my big revelation this week.  I hope you can take something out of it and apply it to something in your life.    Other news had my first travel expo at the agency, I was so excited and nervous, but it went very well.  I need to thank everyone that came to support me and I hope you got some great ideas for vacations and how to pay for them (yeah payment plans).  I also learned HTML, a language I never thought I would know, but I am building a website for the agency and thanks to Dreamweaver software it is coming along.  Too bad I didn’t start all this twenty years earlier; at 52 it’s hard to patience, like I said in my first blog I am in need of instant gratification and learning to be patient a new concept to me, but It’s not an option it’s a requirement.  All I know now is I’ve started the wheels turning in all the new and improved areas of my life and now I have to wait for God to handle the timeline.  With that I will close asking again for your support please email me at glkemper@aol.com, find me on Facebook, follow me on twitter @glkemper , or call me, don’t be afraid to just call me. (Oops half of you won’t even now that song.) Anyway, please remember to comment, and click the link to follow my blog.  Love you all.  God Bless and happy and safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment